New Zealand Travel Guide App by Car Rental Republic
Discover the best that New Zealand has to offer with the free Car Rental Republic Travel Guide. This brilliant new talking travel guide is loaded with well-researched information on hundreds of points of interest across New Zealand. With this guide you can find out everything you need to know about local history and landmarks, sightseeing spots, hidden gems, activities and attractions.
The travel guide pinpoints your location so it can tell you relevant information about points of interest as you get close. This gives you the freedom to travel alone anywhere in the country and find all the things you really want to see – head off in any direction you like.
Some of the amazing features offered by the Car Rental Republic Travel Guide include:
- Over 900 points of interest covering the whole of New Zealand
- It brings your attention to local history, Maori influence, local landmarks, activities, places to stay, and more, as you approach
- High-quality audio and text descriptions of points of interest, along with multiple images and contact details
- Easy to use category filter and detailed New Zealand maps to help you find what you’re looking for
- You can send a postcard or share information about a point of interest with your friends and family
It’s just like having your own personal tour guide sitting in the car with you!
The Car Rental Republic Travel Guide app includes information for the following regions, towns and cities:
Auckland and surrounds, Northland, Waikato, Waitomo, Coromandel, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Lake Taupo, Ruapehu, Hawkes Bay, Eastland, Taranaki, Wanganui, Manawatu, Wellington, Wairarapa, Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, The West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedin, Otago, Queenstown, Southern Lakes, Fiordland, and Southland.
Updated: 18 July 2013
Size: 3.0 MB
Seller: Tourism Radio NZ Limited
© Tourism Radio New Zealand
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Category: Travel & Local
Updated: 16 August 2013
Current version: 2.9.2
Requires Android: 1.5 and up